MAPFRE SA, with registered offices at ctra. Pozuelo, 52, 28220 Majadahonda (Madrid), is the owner of this Website, and is responsible for the personal data provided by users through this Website.
The user is hereby informed of the processing performed on any data provided while browsing the website, as well as any data generated while using said website, including, if applicable, any communications or international transfers of the data that may occur, for the purposes referred to in the “Why do we process your personal data?” section.
If the data provided refers to third-party individuals other than the user, the user warrants that said data was gathered with the third party’s prior consent to sharing their data and has been informed, before providing said data, of the purposes of the processing, sharing and other terms provided for in the section “Information on Data Protection.”
The user hereby states that he or she is over 14. If the data provided during browsing come from children under the age of 18, including health data, as the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor, you expressly authorize the processing of such data under the terms established in the additional information.
The user warrants the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided, committing to communicate to MAPFRE SA any changes in the data provided.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION:
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
The party responsible for processing the personal data and/or information that you provide to us is:
- Name: MAPFRE S.A., Company ID number A-08055741
- Mailing address: Carretera de Pozuelo de Alarcón, 52 Majadahonda 28222 Madrid, Spain.
- Data Protection Officer contact information: MAPFRE@mapfre.com
What data do we collect?
MAPFRE COMPANY obtains information about its users. The following data are stored:
- Data obtained about the browsing and use of our website, specifically:
- The domain name of the Internet service provider (ISP) providing your access to the Internet. For example, a user with provider XXX will be identified using the domain name xxx.es.
- Date and time of access to our website.
- The Internet address containing the link used to arrive at our website.
- The identification, financial, and any other data provided to us using each of the forms accessible to users on the Website and for the purpose shown on each of the forms
Why do we process your personal data?
Below are the purposes of the processing:
- Regarding data obtained from the browsing and use of our website, we will process the data generated during browsing for the purposes shown in the cookies panel and your associated preferences .
- In this case, the data provided on the forms available on the Website will be processed for the purposes related with those forms, specifically:
- If you provide your data to request information from us, make a suggestion, or file a complaint, we will process your data to contact you and handle your request.
How long will we store your personal data?
Personal data provided will be stored for a time period determined based on the following criteria: (i) the legal storage obligation; and (ii) the data subject’s deletion request, when applicable.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal bases for processing your data for the purposes indicated in the section entitled “Why do we process your personal data?” are listed below:
- Regarding the browsing and use of our website, it is the consent given by the user in the cookies panel
- In regard to requests for information, making suggestions, or filing claims, the legal basis is the consent given by the user when providing the contact information needed to handle that request.
With whom will your data be shared?
MAPFRE SA may send your data exclusively for the purposes shown in the section “Why do we process your personal data?” to the following recipients:
- The various insurance, financial, and real estate companies belonging to the MAPFRE Group(mapfre.com), subsidiaries and investees for the purpose of the comprehensive, centralized management of the relationship between the data subjects and the various MAPFRE Group companies.
- Authorities, regulators, or government bodies in the cases required by the law and local regulations, or to comply with regulatory obligations.
As part of said communications, international data transfers may be made to third countries. These transfers will be made to countries where there is no suitability decision by the European Commission only when they are essential for the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and scope set out in the current regulations, any person may exercise the following rights:
- Access: See your personal data in the possession of MAPFRE SA.
- Rectification: Request the rectification of any incorrect data.
- Erasure: Request that the data be erased when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restriction of processing: Request that we stop processing your data, if, for example, the data are inaccurate or the processing thereof is unlawful; however, it may still be processed for the exercise or defense of possible claims, the protection of the rights of another person, or for reasons of public interest.
- Opposition: Oppose the processing of your data, except when necessary for, among other reasons, the development of the contractual relationship, if appropriate, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and readable format, or request that it be sent to another controller where technically feasible
We remind you that you may also, at any time, withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, where appropriate.
The above rights may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by a legal or voluntary representative, by writing to the Oficina Corporativa de Privacidad y Protección de Datos (Corporate Office for Privacy and Data Protection), Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, Majadahonda 28222, Madrid, Spain.
Furthermore, you can submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that we have not processed your data in accordance with the regulations, through the website set up for such purposes by the corresponding Control Authority.
MAPFRE SA accepts no responsibility for information on this website originating from sources outside of the MAPFRE Group, nor for any content that it has not created.
The links that appear on this page are solely intended to inform the user about the existence of other relevant sources of information available on the Internet, where the data provided here may be expanded. Under no circumstances will MAPFRE SA be responsible for the outcome obtained through said links.
The owner of the domain is MAPFRE S.A., with CIF A-08055741, head office registered at Carretera de Pozuelo de Alarcón, No. 52 Majadahonda, 28222, Madrid, Spain, registered in the Madrid Registro Mercantil (commercial registry), Volume 307, Section 3, Sheet 1, Page M-6152, Entry 251, is composed of the websites associated with the mapfre.net domains.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user undertakes to make good use of the Website, with good use meaning in accordance with current legislation, good faith, and public order.
You also agree not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, and not to perform any action intended to damage, disable, or overload the Website, or to prevent, in any way, its normal use and operation.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear on it, belong to MAPFRE and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication, or any other total or partial, free, or onerous use of the texts, images, or any other content that appears on the website is strictly forbidden without written authorization from the owners of the copyright.
MAPFRE SA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make any changes, variations, deletions, or cancellations of the contents and its manner of presentation that it deems necessary, whether temporarily or permanently. The user must ensure to use the updated version at all times. This capability does not grant users the right to receive indemnification for any damages and losses.